ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
1JB
1JB
Senior MemberPosts: 1,063
Like?
Just Switched to the RX1 from the M9
10 months ago

Very different interface from the M9 but I also have the RX 100 so I'm only really getting used to manual focus with focus peaking.  The RX1 is simply stunning in the files it produces.   The color and dynamic range are nothing short of fantastic.  I can't believe how little sharpening is required in pp.  Focus is very quick and accurate, particularly accurate with flexible spot.  The quality even at iso 6400 is mind boggling good.  The quality of the iso is so good that I just use auto iso and shoot everything else manually.  That's an entirely new dimension of shooting that I never would have dreamed of using until now as I have always manully selected even iso.  Lot's to learn and I can't wait to get the evf.  I  read everything on this camera that I could and was very attached to the M9 but the RX1 has surpassed all of my expectations.   A few niggles with the interface but for now all I can say is wow, wow and wow.

Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow