PC and Mac licenses

Started Jun 7, 2013 | Questions thread
johnsong
Senior MemberPosts: 1,169
Like?
Re: PC and Mac licenses
In reply to MikeFromMesa, Jun 7, 2013

MikeFromMesa wrote:

I am not sure this is the correct place for this question but, since it involves both PCs and Macs, I did not think the separate PC and Mac forums were the correct place.

Many photo editors allow the user to install the software on two separate machines - usually a desktop and a laptop. I was wondering if that applied to two separate machines of which is a Mac and the other of which is a PC. Does anyone know about mixing PC/Mac licenses?

As a separate question most photo editing software allows someone to uninstall a licensed product from one machine and install it on another. Does this apply if one machine is a PC and the other a Mac? For example, if I uninstall Photoshop CS5/6 from a PC do I have to pay another license fee to get the Mac version and install it on that machine? How about Lightroom? or PSP X5? Or ...

Just wondering since I am thinking of replacing my PC with a Mac. I would rather not have to rebuy all of my software.

A quick way to answer your question, log onto the adobe website and wait till the chat dialog box shows and post your question there.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow