Started Jun 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ProfessorJohn
Junior MemberPosts: 34
Like?
Technician says Memory Card Caused NX20 Lock-up
Jun 7, 2013

Well, I've finally heard back from the authorized service center. The camera tested fine to factory specs, and the technician told me that bad memory cards can cause the problem that I experienced--which was the camera getting stuck while in video mode and being unable to stop recording or turn off the camera and needing to remove the battery to get things working again.

I look forward to getting the camera back and trying a new memory card. If everything works well, I'll be much relieved. If your camera has similar behavior to what I've described above, test it with a different memory card.

My only complaint is that it took ten full days from drop-off until the camera reached the service center. That's a sizable chunk of my vacation without a functioning camera. I hope the return trip will not take so long.

Samsung NX20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow