Started Jun 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
c.hammett
Forum ProPosts: 11,509Gear list
Like?
ImageBrowser EX download stuck at 80%
Jun 7, 2013

Yesterday I was doing a custom (selective) install on some software  using  the Canon SL1 Software disc on my Mac running OS 10.8.3, and  Image Browser EX is stuck on 80% download.  I was selectively installing only what I use and IB was the last install.  The big blue screen running the install scan stopped at 80%  and a window came up asking to see if Silverlight was installed properly.  I checked my apps, and Silverlight is there, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for.  I went back and re-started the install from the beginning and o.k'd letting Silverlight install via the software, and  the same thing happened... stuck on 80%.

I'm already running IB v6.9.0.3 installed with my Canon G1X, and i"m not sure I even need IB EX ? At this point, I'd just as soon forget it, but can't get rid of the big blue screen in the middle of my desktop without shutting down my Mac. I"m getting kinda tired of the "decorative" blue IB EX window in the middle of my desktop !  

I sent an SOS to Canon support yesterday, but haven't had any response   Can someone help ?

Thanks... carolyn

Ranger a.k.a chammett

http://www.pbase.com/chammett
'elegance is simplicity'

c.hammett's gear list:c.hammett's gear list
Canon EOS 100D Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
Canon EOS 100D (EOS Rebel SL1)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow