After a Big Hassle

Started Jun 6, 2013 | Discussions thread
PaulM2
Senior MemberPosts: 2,633
Like?
Re: Why 32 bit? Disk image backups
In reply to Jim Cockfield, Jun 7, 2013

Thanks Jim for your reply.

My problem ,as I see it, is one of trying to salvage what I can, rather than what I should have done.

Recently I had a birthday and I realize that at my age, I probably should give up on computers. But then again, I probably should have addressed this years ago.

At my last visit to the VA, for my annual checkup, the Doctor, who knows that I have an interest in Photography/Computers, showed me a computer program that some one, with a lot of spare time, had written. It predicted your life span along with items that deserved closer medical attention. It was based on my past medical history, that was inputed, the result showed another 8-1/2 years, not considered were Mack Trucks, Airplanes. Banana peels etc. If I am careful, I just might make the "Smucker's Jar".

But seriously, I do appreciate your help.

The problem that I have at this moment is with the dual boot. Virus checkers etc. in both boots,  Mail in WIN7, etc. But that makes life interesting?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow