ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MichalLeder
Junior MemberPosts: 37
Like?
Transilvania trip with RX100
10 months ago

Hi,

RX100 is in my gear since January. I wanted it to be a completion to my Canon DSLR system. But recently it turns out that Canon gets dust in the bag and RX100 is always with me. The same was on our last family trip to Transilvania: RX100 always hanging on my neck and Canon bag in the cars boot. Overall I am pleased by the results, excellent quality it offers and many times I had the opportunity to take pictures which would not be possible with bulky Canon, especially portaying people, where (small) size and silence of the shutter do matter.

OK, Canon system will not be abandoned. RX100 does not offer that potential as my 600D does, especially with Magic Lantern + fast or long lenses. And I regret that I got a bit lazy with RX100 (no more pain in my neck).

Please visit my blog to see RX100 pictures collection from Romania/Transilvania. Some of presented here come also from my wife's Samsung WB2000.

-- hide signature --

Best regards
Michal
lederfotoblog.blogspot.com

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow