Canikon another dinosaur?

Started Jun 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
zkz5
Contributing MemberPosts: 662Gear list
Like?
Re: What EVF is that?
In reply to Midwest, Jun 5, 2013

Midwest wrote:

I haven't had an EVF in the past few years. I just figure if people are writing posts about those issues with their own cameras presently, they've got no reason to be making them up. If they want to live with that kind of a viewfinder I say 'hurray for them'. Use what you like.

My camera's viewfinder has none of those issues. The laws of physics have proven fairly reliable.

Sounds like they're just exaggerating based on their personal beliefs and biases just like these "DSLRs are dead!!" people are. Even my old GF-1 viewfinder doesn't have most of those problems and that thing is a piece of junk (because it is small and has poor resolution).

I'm quite surprised at how good EVFs have gotten, even on my $250 G3. I find it much nicer than any entry-level DSLR viewfinder I've looked through. You might want to take a look through a more recent one. Or if you want to just continue relaying other people's opinions, here's one more to take in to account.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YepNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
GeesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow