Camera bag that will fit under seat on plane.

Started Jun 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Thor_78
New MemberPosts: 20
Like?
Camera bag that will fit under seat on plane.
Jun 3, 2013

So we are heading over the pond again this summer to visit my GF parents in the Twin Cities. As usual the camera is tagging along. Last year I used a TT Retro 20 that I could stuff quite a bit of kit in. However this year a Sirui Travel tripod is coming aswell in the checked luggage.

Therefore I am looking at picking up a new bag, I have kinda narrowed it down to a sling style bag. Then I can hop on my limegreen fixie and bike into the sunset with camera and tripod this summer.

I've looked at :

• Slingshot 202 AW
  • Lowe Pro Sling Classified
  • ThinkTank Sling O Matic 20

As far as I know these three allow attachment of tripod. I cannot access a sling O Matic, and I am relying on video and pictures.

What is coming along: D800, 24-85, 18-35, 50, Sb-700, Lee Filters, (maybe a F6, maybe.....or a FM2n might be coming home with me ) and various smaller bits and bobs that can go in checked, like charger etc. Also want/need room for Ipad.

It is important that this fits under the seat, and that it isn't too big so it can't go in the "Personal Item" category, max 36" total.

Any thoughts on these bags? Have you used one of these as a "under the seat" bag? Any other options available?

Thanks

Oh - Eyefi + Small jpeg + Ipad..... awesome

Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow