Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Inkjet printer any good?

Started Feb 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Travis
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,177Gear list
Like?
Uh oh, mine is still not showing up...
In reply to Darryl E Mylrea, Jun 3, 2013

Darryl E Mylrea wrote:

My rebate I mailed on or about 05/09/13 was received by the rebate processors on 5/15/13 and is now showing in the system with "Audit complete".    This was for one from Atlex.com.

I have one later one that I mailed on 5/19/13 from B&H Photo that I need to wait for, and, I have my last one from Adorama that I have not mailed in yet.

Okay, now I'm starting to get a little anxious.  My first rebate (also from Atlex) was mailed on May 10th and arrived May 13th (I used Delivery Confirmation and sent it in a pouch instead of an envelope).   The rebate is still not showing up on the website at all.  So either they are not really doing them in received order, or mine is either lost or delayed for some reason.  Hopefully not because I sent it in a pouch because I sent my second one that way too (and it isn't showing up yet either).

I will continue to be patient.  If I don't see something in another week, I'll give them a call and hopefully they can track it down.

By the way, I assume you were checking your rebate status at this website:

https://www.acbpromotions.com/canonrebates/

And I assume you checked the status by using your email address?

Thanks for the update,

Travis

-- hide signature --
 Travis's gear list:Travis's gear list
Sony RX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Canon EOS 550D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow