Is everyone here a professional now

Started Jun 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: Is everyone here a professional now
In reply to brianj, Jun 3, 2013

brianj wrote:

There are many shots that can only be made with a DSLR.  Without more information, one cannot speculate what exactly the situation you refer to is.  But there is no more versatile camera than the SLR so it is not at all unusual to need such versatility to get the shot.

I'm glad cars don't have the same limitations as ordinary cameras, otherwise we would all have to drive a racing car to do serious driving.

Brian

It all depends on what you like to do with your car.  If it is to get from point A to point B, then any old heap will get you there.  But if you enjoy running up the gears, taking corers well above the recommended speed limit, then you need a performance vehicle.

It's really not different at all from cameras.  Some people want performance, others dont need it.  I really cant fathom why you are so prejudiced against people who like performance from their machines.

I personally always buy a car that has really good handling.  On day 1 I remove the stock tires and put on high performance tires.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

rattymouse's gear list:rattymouse's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F10 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F20 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix F70EXR Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
No.New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow