does the following product exist?

Started Jun 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
Clueless Wanderer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,139Gear list
Like?
Re: does the following product exist?
In reply to narddogg81, Jun 2, 2013

The easiest to carry solution is to just close one eye and look at the scene. Our two eyes give us depth perception, the camera only has one eye (lens).
Close one eye now and look around the room. You see the difference? This is why sometimes in the flesh scenes look stunning but don't translate in the camera. You have seen it with depth perception, the camera hasn't. If something makes me stop and look. I pause, close one eye, bob around for a good angle and if there isn't one, I walk on by. If there is one, I then get out the camera. You feel a bit of an idiot in the beggining, but after no time, you do it without even thinking..   Im assuming your not going to forget to bring your eyes out with you, like you may forget to bring what your posting is talking about

Clueless Wanderer's gear list:Clueless Wanderer's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow