D600 oil specs on the sensor question

Started Jun 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
dresner
Regular MemberPosts: 289Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 oil specs on the sensor question
In reply to atrhys, Jun 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  Your lucky to be able to use the best of both worlds like that.  I'm really into IT and while I love my macs, I use MSFT for my servers, and still build my own PCs for my staff and run Windows 7 on them.  I don't understand people who pigeon hole themselves into one system or another, it's great to be able to enjoy everything that is out there if your life and time can afford it.

As someone from the outside coming into one of the two major systems, the choices and opinions are endless but one thing is clear and that is both systems are solid and have their place in ones gear bag.

I am disappointed in Sony, the A77 is a lot of fun to use and has great features, I get great photos out of it.  The Panoramic mode is spectacular.  But I don't trust the camera anymore after my experiences and I want a camera that I can count on even if it's been in my bag for a month.  I know my chances are better with Nikon and Canon for the long haul.

And I'm glad someone got it lol but better questions is who is Horde and who is Alliance?

dresner's gear list:dresner's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow