Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Inkjet printer any good?

Started Feb 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
Darryl E Mylrea
Regular MemberPosts: 194
Like?
Re: By the way...
In reply to Travis, Jun 1, 2013

Travis wrote:

Darryl E Mylrea wrote:

Travis wrote:

Did your rebate show up online before you received it?  If so, how long after you sent it did it show up as processing?  I don't care if it takes a few weeks to get it back, but I was hoping it would at least show up as processing on their website, and so far... nothing.

Thanks,

Travis

-- hide signature --

Just a little update for those wondering about turnaround time.

I called the Canon rebate line today and spoke with a nice woman who checked and did not find my rebate that I mailed on May 9.  After a bit more checking, she said that as of today, they are only working on rebates with an "entry date" (date they received them?) of May 6.

She said to give it a week or two more.

I mentioned to her how in FEB the rebates turned around very quickly, but she said now, with the sheer volume of rebates, it's taking longer to get into the system.

I'm picturing one individual with thick "coke bottle" glasses and severe ADD doing all the rebate entries!  

Patience, I guess, at this point.

Thanks for the update.  I'm behind you so I guess I'll just sit back and wait.

travis

-- hide signature --

My rebate I mailed on or about 05/09/13 was received by the rebate processors on 5/15/13 and is now showing in the system with "Audit complete".    This was for one from Atlex.com.

I have one later one that I mailed on 5/19/13 from B&H Photo that I need to wait for, and, I have my last one from Adorama that I have not mailed in yet.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow