Started Jun 1, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Adam2
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,730
Like?
Thoughts on framing for a NPO show?
Jun 1, 2013

I've been asked to provide a series a prints for a regional non-profit organization (NPO) as part of their fund raising efforts.  They are a really good group and not only will this provide some added exposure, but it's a truly worthy cause.  Since I'll be donating the framed prints and doing the work myself, cost and time are a consideration.  Prints will range in size with a max of 24 x 36.

There are a few other points worth contemplating.  Unlike my private clients where I offer a variety of framing options/costs, the circumstances preclude this.  I'd like to have the prints appear as professional as possible and yet not break the bank.  While I have some control in setting suggested sales price, minimums, etc. the NPO has the ultimate say.  Subject matter includes a variety of landscapes, sports, and portraits.

Suggested options?  I've used Framedestination in the past for some gallery shows and in many ways it appears to be a cost effective option.  Yet, I am struggling with the cost/quality issue.  Specific guidance would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow