ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dresner
Regular MemberPosts: 276Gear list
Like?
D600 oil specs on the sensor question
Jun 1, 2013

Hi guys,

I have been on the sideline looking to buy a new camera for a while now, the Sony A77 I got 18 months ago is a feature loaded camera that is lots of fun to use, but have had a lot of problems with it and I am looking for a more reliable camera.

I'm in the D600 v 6D category.  I think they are both excellent cameras and at the end of the day we all know it's the photographer that makes the great shot.

So with all that said, how has the D600 been for you owners?  I read the oil issue goes away at about 300 shots, is that true for those of you who had that issue?  Any other comments on QC related to the D600?

Not easy choosing Nikon or Canon, almost as hard as Alliance or HordeĀ 

- apologize ahead of time for any typos , writing this from bed with a fever and cough

dresner's gear list:dresner's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical +3 more
Canon EOS 6D Nikon D600 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow