Started May 31, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
HEA-45
Regular MemberPosts: 241Gear list
Like?
Kudos to professional photographers...
May 31, 2013

Perhaps they are becoming a rare breed, but I offer kudos to professional photographers. Here is why: My wife has photographs taken of our daughter every year for Mother's and Father's day. In the past she used Sears, but they no longer have studios. So she went to another retailer with a photo studio, and the experience was miserable on many levels (disinterested and inexperienced shooter, production line schedule, unimaginative shots, etc.) A friend recommended a private photographer. The difference was incredible. The shooter was patient, experienced, and creative. The shots were post-processed. The whole experience left my wife and daughter happy and satisfied. The price for all of this was only 25% higher than the retailer. This high level of service just cannot be beat.

HEA-45's gear list:HEA-45's gear list
Nikon D300S Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR +11 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow