José Ramos
Senior MemberPosts: 1,581
Like?
Re: "Plot Twist" | Long Exposure Landscape | a77+10-20mm+ND filters
In reply to brian14478, May 30, 2013

brian14478 wrote:

I knew it was going to be nice.....and it is

A gorgeous shot.

The color charachteristics of the a77 and the extra resolution and mps is perfect for your photography....

You really use the a55 to its potential.  Now you can really "get down to buisiness."  Thank you for sharing your equipment/technique and i hope you are making revenue from your photography.  The time, effort and artistry involved isnt something that comes cheaply or easily.   What you capture is a life lived so to speak right down to the title.

I hope to be able to capture nature/landscapes as beautifully as you have always done, it may not happen for quite a while though because i am a big animal lover right down to little bee....Thanks for sharing,brian

Brian, you have no idea about how much those passionate comments inspire to keep shooting more and more.

Yes, the a77 is a match made in heaven. I can only imagine it being topped by the a99, but then I'd have to spend a fortune in lenses.

As to the revenue, it keeps steadily coming, in an unpredictable way. Fortunately, it is not my main earning source.

Keep loving the animals, they deserve it!

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow