Started May 30, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DuxR
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Camera bag to with internal tripod storage
May 30, 2013

I'm trying to find a new camera bag, and one of my preferred requirements is that it is able to fit a tripod internally. I don't really need a massive bag as I don't have a lot of gear to fit in it - a D600, 18-35, 50/1.8, 70-300, SB-700 is the most I generally carry about with me - but I would prefer to be able to carry a tripod in the bag rather than have to carry it separately or strapped to the bag (making it obvious I'm carrying a load of camera gear with me). The tripod I have is fairly small - a Velbon Ultra Rexi L, 36cm when folded. I'm not too fussed about the type of bag either - I'm open to a backback, sling or shoulder bag. I have searched a lot of the main camera bag manufacturers (Lowepro, Think Tank, Crumpler) but none of them specifically state that any of their bags can fit a tripod inside.

Anyone know of any bags that might fit my requirements? Preferably with hands-on experience if possible...

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow