Started May 27, 2013 | Questions thread
Joseph T Lewis III
Senior MemberPosts: 1,504Gear list
Like?
Re: Nice....
In reply to tedolf, May 29, 2013

tedolf wrote:

Joseph T Lewis III wrote:

I just had a minor eureka (don't know why it took me so long to see the light).  To paraphrase an old joke: "arguing  with Tedolph is like wrestling with a pig in the mud.  You will never win, and after a while, you begin to realize that the pig is enjoying it".

That really isn't very nice, is it Joe?

Having arrived at this profound truth, I am out of this thread.

-- hide signature --

--

Tom

TEdolph

Surely you recognize the fact that you DO argue with people, and presumably enjoy it, since you do it so much?

By the way, I wasn't saying you were a pig; I was using an analogy.  Not being particularly argumentative myself (especially with regard to things that don't make that much of a difference in the overall scheme of the universe anyway), I concede that you are better than me in that particular arena.

PS.  See what happened?  You drew me back into the argument even after I tried to quit.  You are good! 

-- hide signature --

Tom

Joseph T Lewis III's gear list:Joseph T Lewis III's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow