What should be done with cheats ? Part 5 :-(

Started Mar 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Harveydad
Senior MemberPosts: 1,648
Like?
Re: What should be done with cheats ? Part 5 :-(
In reply to Deleted pending purge, May 29, 2013

I guess I  keep repeating myself.  In order to get DPR's attention, something drastic must be done.  Thread after thread, comment after comment, we rant, complain, point fingers, make accusations about the Challenges.  Evidently to no avail.  DPR, like every commercial web site, depends on "clicks", or the number of visitors to the site, to generate income.  The subject of the 'click' is not relevant, only its existence is important.  If the number of 'clicks' is reduced in large numbers, I feel sure this will catch someone's attention.  So I propose ending these endless threads about cheating, multiple IDs, inept hosts, and all the other subjects which seem to go on and on, month after month.  As much as possible, stop posting anything to this forum.  Perhaps somebody at DPR will notice and make the changes so many people have been recommending.  Just my two cents worth.  We seem to have tried everything else.

-- hide signature --

POGO was right !

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow