Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Inkjet printer any good?

Started Feb 3, 2013 | Discussions thread
aman74
Senior MemberPosts: 2,787
Like?
Re: Question about the rebate
In reply to jtoolman, May 28, 2013

Thanks for the help, I'm still trying to figure this all out.

-What was the reasoning for making sure to have two sets of OEM carts before starting? Makes me think I should try to get two printers if these rebates are still active.

-The link you showed was that for refilling carts or for an actual replacement cart? I couldn't tell as it listed a cart number, but maybe that was just the OEM number and then it shows bottles of ink.

If replacement ink is cheap enough and you are saying to just fill them all up when one gets low then maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

It does seem though that if you did a lot of black and white printing you'd be running low on one color way before the others are close to empty and from what you were saying I'd then be replacing whole carts that are almost full.

I'm not doubting you're experience, just trying to see how it all works and if it's for me an what the costs will be like. Also, even though the up front costs are low with this printer I'm wondering if another model would have a lower long term cost of running if it had an aftermarket system that allowed say chip resetting, cart refilling, CIS, after-market carts, etc.....

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow