ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rozzski999
Junior MemberPosts: 41Gear list
Like?
Remote Printer Photography Questions!
11 months ago

Hi All,

I have a part time photography business and been toying with the idea of having a portable photo printer at events so I can take photos and then print them straight out for customers. I have  a local company that rents the colour printers and there seems to be a business there when covering parties etc.

So few questions around the set up side of things please...

1. I use a Nikon D300s and a D90 as a backup. My current plan would be to take say 10 photos then put the memory card into my MAC download the pics, quick edit and show the customer on the screen before printing. So, couple of questions here..

Once I put the memory card in I will do a quick edit on the MAC- I would then have to spin my screen around so the customer could see it= is there a way of linking up a separate monitor to the MAC so in essence I have two screens, one for me editing and one for the pics to show up on?

Secondly, is their software for this- so the pics scroll through?

Lastly- If I wanted the photos to send from my camera to the MAC as I take them how does this week and costs?

Many Thanks as usual.

Bob

rozzski999's gear list:rozzski999's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D300S
Nikon D300S Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow