Started May 28, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dot Atno
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Nikon D800 vs Nikon D3X
May 28, 2013

I am new to this forum.  I need some advice.  I mainly take pictures of wildlife and landscape.  I own a Nikon D800.  I traded in a Nikon D3s to buy it.  I'm afraid I made a mistake.  I am considering trading in my D800 to buy a (used) D3X but I don't want to make another mistake.  My biggest problem is that, in the past I owned a D300s, a D700, and the D3s.  I always loved the fact that if I couldn't get the camera to focus on the right object, I could easily switch the focus points with the lever on the back of the camera.  I know how to do it with the D800, but I often miss the shot by the time I get it set.  (Birds just won't sit still long enough for me to get it right).   Would I be crazy to trade it in or not? Please help me.  I'm not a professional, obviously, but photography has been my obsession for many, many years and I would appreciate any help people could give me.  Thank you.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D300S Nikon D3S Nikon D3X Nikon D700 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow