Dylan Johnson
Regular MemberPosts: 143Gear list
Like?
Re: A bad career move
In reply to jayrandomer, May 28, 2013

jayrandomer wrote:

CaptiVision Photography wrote:

Mark Smiles wrote:

I read thru the thread, and noted a few suggested taking the job and purposely sabotaging the results.

Be that what it may, is it offensive that no one said it was wrong to take the job and not try to do a good job?

Yes you are right. It certainly would be a dick move to take the job and to do a crap job just to prove a point.

-- hide signature --

Canon 50d gripped, 70-200 f2.8L IS USM, 50mm f1.8, 18-55 f3.5-5.6, 430ex II, Carry Speed FS Pro Sling Strap

A (rightfully) unsatisfied customer would not be good for future business.  No one will know or care that they were offering you a ridiculously low price and that you were teaching them a lesson.  I certainly wouldn't want to do business with someone who did a bad job out of spite.

Agreed. Thats why I wouldnt do it. Yes shes only asking for unedited images on an SD card, but she'll probably look at them later and say "They're just okay images" And may leave a negative review on my services and that will impact future clients decisions to book with me.

-- hide signature --

Canon 50d gripped, 70-200 f2.8L IS USM, 50mm f1.8, 18-55 f3.5-5.6, 430ex II, Carry Speed FS Pro Sling Strap

Dylan Johnson's gear list:Dylan Johnson's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow