What Olympus actually promised:

Started May 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
garysworld
Junior MemberPosts: 41Gear list
Like?
Re: What Olympus actually promised:
In reply to pris, May 27, 2013

In response to pris,

Nothing. Not a first time. Instead, expect a lecture now how their healthy critique (as if!) helps a brand. And how it's done with best intentions and in good faith (if only!) And under-appreciated. "Also expect "End of the road III" thread any moment now."

I was really thinking End of the Road, a New Beginning. Or maybe A New Hope. What did Star Wars use. How about The Phantom Menace, as in regarding this post, or Attack of the Clones as in m4/3rd's or Return of the Jedi replace Jedi with E-7. All kidding aside there was some good and maybe not so great in the last two threads, but based on what I have seen here going back a couple of months at least some interesting conversation. Not unlike what happened between the E-1 and release of the E-3, which sort of tells you something may not be quite right regarding development cycles, but that's other conversation and I am working on that, be right back...

garysworld's gear list:garysworld's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TimNew
carizi MOD
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow