Started May 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jm10
Senior MemberPosts: 1,158Gear list
Like?
Sorrento and Capri
May 27, 2013

I returned from a vacation cruising eastern mediterranean. The pictures are probably more appropriate for the Travel Photography Forum. But I thought since the X-E1 + the 18-55 mm lens was used it might be of interest to the members of this forum. I will post in the Travel Forum also. Still going through the pictures from a dozen or so ports. Will try to do it in a piecemeal. This is the first installment. Shot Fine + RAW. So far did not touch the RAWs. All JPEGs were processed in LR3.3. All comments are welcome!

Jacob

Capri - view from piazza Umberto; Marina Grande (the harbor) in the background - destination of hydrofoils and ferries from Sorrento

Capri - view from the Gardens of Augustus - a natural paradise with outstanding panoramas

Capri - via Krupp offers a spectacular path from the Gardens of Augustus to the Tyrrhenian Sea

Capri - the Faraglioni rocks; there are three of them (one is "hiding"). They must look more impressive when viewed from the sea level.

Capri - the funicular offers a convenient mode of transportation between the harbor and the town of Capri.

Sorrento - St. Francis Cloister and Church; a place of beauty and tranquility.

More pictures can be found here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/jacob9247/24Sorrento_CapriMay2013?authkey=Gv1sRgCPC6_vf1s43F4gE#

jm10's gear list:jm10's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Fujifilm X-E1 Pentax K-r
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow