Correction: NOT WSJ but Yahoo Finance: Olympus one of 10 brands to disappear in 2014

Started May 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
MichaelKJ
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,134Gear list
Like?
Re: Wrong - Nothing to do with the WSJ here
In reply to dpreviewreader, May 26, 2013

dpreviewreader wrote:

texinwien wrote:

dpreviewreader wrote:

"Except for market leaders like Canon, Sony and Nikon, no one wants to be in the digital camera business anymore."

No. 6 on the list.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ten-brands-that-will-disappear-in-2014-181419498.html?page=2

This has nothing to do with WSJ / The Wall Street Journal. The article is from "24/7 Wall Street", an outfit I'd never heard of before today.

Yes, it is not from WSJ as I mentioned in one of my previous posts. When I realized the error I could not edit my post.

Judging by the outfit's website, it's very likely a one-man show cranking out puff-piece BS blog articles on a self-hosted Wordpress site.

The Wall Street Journal it most certainly is not. Have a look at the headlines of the site's other articles. Not very confidence-inspiring.

tex

When something like this happens you can PM one of the moderators and ask them to edit the title of your thread.

MichaelKJ's gear list:MichaelKJ's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow