Sigma DP1/DP2/DP3 Merrill flare comparison

Started May 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
mark-vdi
Regular MemberPosts: 313Gear list
Like?
Re: Panoramas
In reply to Roland Karlsson, May 26, 2013

Hi Roland,  the couple that are posted in the gallery here are from a Linhof Technorama 6x17cm film camera - a bit of an excursion for me but a lot of fun (focusing upside down on a glass screen, etc etc)  All my other work has been with simple tripod mounted (in portrait mode) digitals starting from a coolpix 950, through Fuji S2/S2, Phase One 65MB (way too much data: Midway through the work with 20+layers, file size was ca 5GB . . .which was more than the total memory of the computer i worked on the 950 files ) and the last was with the X-Pro-1 (some to be supplemented with the DP3M) All stitching is manual down to pixel level in Photoshop. I've explained the workflow a bit more at www.blauvista.com. The website was hand-built BTW (every visual element is programmed rather than drawn(!) and is,one could say, more for the enthusiast than the 'quick browser'

Cheers, Mark

mark-vdi's gear list:mark-vdi's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Fujifilm X-Pro1 Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2,8/21 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow