Started May 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Donald B
Senior MemberPosts: 3,573Gear list
Like?
Re: My first wedding with OMD
In reply to Y1981, May 26, 2013

Y1981 wrote:

Prairie Pal wrote:

I'm just curious how your customers react to the small-ish equipment.

omd + battery grip is bigger than 5dmk2 without grip, my clients choose me, not my camera, so they don't care about my equipment

69chevy wrote:

Any camera in the world can shoot people posing. AF, metering and ISO is all up to the photographer when people are posed, and outdoors

Do people always run on your weddings indoor in the church? Or it is prohibited to use flash indoors not in the church? Or there is a problem to shoot @ iso 1600-3200 with OMD? Or you think that wedding should be without posing? Or you want to say that OMD is not capable to shoot action or moving people? Or you think that word "wedding" should be used only for photos with ceremony in the church?

im not suprised the omd is a great wedding camera, my last grad shoot was shot side by side with a canon 5dmk2, i shot with a pentax k7, i then had to process all of the pics for the studio, let me say the canon was crap to say the least, the studio had a complaint as to why i couldnt make the 5d photos look like the k7 photos ? as far as low light my zx1 can match the 5dmk2, have a look at these shots that are heavily cropped for a comparrision. shot side by side.

cheers don

-- hide signature --

Pentax K7, Panasonic fz150, Olympus XZ1, my main toys.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow