Re: Kodak Pixpro

Started Apr 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
oldshutterbug
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,574
Like?
Re: Kodak Pixpro
In reply to n3eg, May 26, 2013

I agree with Chiue, the Pixpro is not a Kodak camera and to be honest I don't think the Pixpro manufacturer did themselves any favour by putting the Kodak name on the cameras.

Sadly Kodak have had their day in the sun and they blew it, to me this JK mob are flogging a dead horse, they would have done better if they had put the name of an ex American President on the camera, maybe if they had called it a Bush, Regan or Clinton the camera may have received some sort of recognition but with the Kodak name it has little or no hope.

I still shake my head in disbelief when I think of what happened to Kodak and frankly it kinda hurts, they had great products back in the early 2000s, had they have had vision they may have been up there with Canon and Nikon but they carried on like a load of non laying chickens in a coop, a total disgrace.

-- hide signature --

Regards
Dave
Downunder.
Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ~

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow