Monitor loosing Calibration when turned off or computer restarted...??

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Clueless Wanderer
Senior MemberPosts: 1,134Gear list
Like?
Monitor loosing Calibration when turned off or computer restarted...??
11 months ago

Picture 1)  (near) perfect calibration

Picture 2) After computer restart

Picture 3) After turning screen off then on again.

Hey, 
I have been using an Eizo Flexscan SX2462W for about 8 Months (bought new) and I calibrate it with an Xrite i1Display Pro.
Its been a dream to work with, until now. 2 days ago, I noticed that the colours we're off, so I got out the calibrator and er.. Calibrated The calibration was successful and I did a few hours of work. I turned the screen off for lunch and when I came back and turned the screen back on the calibration was gone. When I say gone, It was still on the computer but im guessing the monitor was ignoring it. So I calibrated it again and the calibration was good, but again, as soon as the screen is turned off no more calibration. I then tried it again, but this time I left the monitor on and restarted the computer. Again, calibration gone.
I have tested the before and after (Post calibration before screen turned off and the state of the calibration after the screen turned back on again), Here are the results:

Picture 1 Is post calibration, everything sweet.

Picture 2 Is after a computer restart.

Picture 3 Is after turning the monitor off then on again.

Note: Anything above a 3 on the chart is unacceptable for this type of monitor..

Oh, yes, I forgot. I have done a clean Windows 7 install on the Computer to see if it would help :-/

Anybody got any Idea's??

Clueless Wanderer's gear list:Clueless Wanderer's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +21 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow