Just returned my 80-400mm VR AF-S lens

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
TOF guy
TOF guy MOD
Forum ProPosts: 10,400Gear list
Like?
Re: What really is sickening is this logic.
In reply to paulski66, 11 months ago

paulski66 wrote:

Rick Knepper wrote:

fPrime wrote:

Dear B&H, Adorama, Amazon et all. Please ignore this diatribe. Be apprised that I and many hundreds of thousands of other internet customers will never purchase merchandise at $1000+ that we can't look at and test first. You are in the mail order and Internet sales business so you surely understand the logistics of providing a brick and mortar-type experience from a remote location.

With me, same goes for clothing, cars, other electronics, well heck, even food. If I try a new cereal and it tastes like cr@p to me, it's going back for full refund. I'm not going to be General Mills' field guinea pig and pay to be one. You have enough suckers buying products sight unseen to make a handsome profit but I won't be one of those suckers.

-- hide signature --

Rick Knepper, photographer, non-professional, shooting for pleasure, check my profile for gear list and philosophy. TJ said, "Every generation needs a new revolution".

But the lens was fine.

It was fine but did not live to expectations, which are to offer a clear advantage over the 70-200 + tc combo.

-- hide signature --

Thierry - posted as regular forum member

TOF guy's gear list:TOF guy's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS Macro HSM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow