Started May 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
S. Miller
Contributing MemberPosts: 600
Like?
Just G.A.S.? E-M5 owner tempted by X100s
May 25, 2013

Subject pretty much says it all. I have an E-M5 with a bunch of great lenses including the 17/1.8. I think the OM-D is a great camera and have no rational reason to get the X100s, but find myself really drawn to the Fuji after reading multiple reviews and trying it out in my local camera store. The main use would be for a walkaround, street, and low light settings. Of course, I get all of that with my current E-M5/17, but if I want to make a feeble attempt at rationalizing the purchase, I can tell myself that this would give me the ability to keep a 45 or 75 on the E-M5 whenever I wanted to have quick access to a longer prime. (I know, a bit of a stretch).

Anyway, I can handle the cost since I've recently sold most of my old Canon lenses, so you could say I have a little cash burning a hole in my pocket. Are there any E-M5 shooters out there who have been tempted by the X100s? If anyone's taken the plunge, I'd love to here your thoughts.

Thanks,

Steve

Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
GAS!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow