Glassfish
Regular MemberPosts: 332
Like?
Re: The thing is, though...
In reply to rebel99, May 25, 2013

rebel99 wrote:

Great Bustard wrote:

clarkent1234 wrote:

I don't shoot charts, compare the two pics in the way you use them (print, web) not 100% crop. Do you see a difference? only radical difference is the light wallet.

...whether it's a photo of a chart, or a closeup of some flowers, it should tell the same story.  Honestly, I don't see what's so special about those flower pics over the chart, in terms of seeing a difference in detail and noise.

big difference, we don't buy cameras and expensive equipment to photograph impersonal charts, charts don't tell me anything that i relate to, we get to have these cameras to photograph people and nature and capture important moment that means something to us! charts only mean something to grearheads, imo.

The values are in photographer's mind but not in camera. It knows no differences between flowers and color patterns or lines.

The questions here are around noise, brightness and general IQ. Lines can be made to look good too (for certain people).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow