EX2F Settings

Started May 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
KimberlyC
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,095Gear list
Like?
Re: EX2F Settings
In reply to Greynerd, May 25, 2013

Have to agree. I received my EX2F a few days ago and I believe my main comments for the first couple of days were Huh? What? Seriously? However, I have started to come to terms with the thing and will definitely keep it. Beautiful build, nice lens and even though I have taken just a few shots I have been pleased.

Since I am on a BFF basis with Samsung Repair after my WB850f Lemon, I know repair service here is friendly and good. They fixed everything, it was just that different things kept croaking. No issues with the NX's though.

Perhaps we should start bombarding them with firmware fixes. If they are wanting to truly capture the market they indicate they are, then they need to address their menus. Their cameras I love.

I will give the OP's settings a go and see what happens. A lovely, fun camera, and given the price I finally found after the daily see saws, I am happy.  

KimberlyC's gear list:KimberlyC's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P2 Nikon D7000 Olympus PEN E-P3 Samsung NX210 Samsung NX30 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow