My first wedding with OMD

Started May 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Moti
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,558
Like?
Re: My first wedding with OMD
In reply to 69chevy, May 25, 2013

69chevy wrote:

Your pictures are of the bride and groom, not of the wedding.

Pictures of bride and groom are always part of a wedding photograpy.

"A wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united in marriage".

Not necessarily. I shot many weddings of couple that just signed at the official registry without any ceremony and the wedding day included just a party and photo session. It was still called a wedding.

I have. During the ceremony, in an effort to have enough DOF to get the bride, groom, and wedding participants all in focus.

I have shot about 200 weddings and never had to go over ISO 3200 even in the worst case of low light. I never had a problem in getting the desired DOF inside a church because if you are an experienced photographer, you should know how to do it witout going to ISO6400 in order to get everyone in focus even in a church.

Anyway, if this is your main concern, you'll be pleased to know thay in this respect, an OMD will have a clear advantage over a FF.

I didn't decide. They are clearly posing.

So what? That is just a matter of personal style and preference. Some prefer posing, others not and there is nothing wrong with either way.

Moti

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow