Nikon AF-S 85mm f/1.4 lens not so hot.

Started May 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
SubPrime
Senior MemberPosts: 1,233
Like?
Re: Nikon AF-S 85mm f/1.4 lens not so hot.
In reply to MisterHairy, May 25, 2013

MisterHairy wrote:

Lance.

Just what is it about a complete stranger making an assertion on a relatively insignificant internet forum that gets so far under your skin? Something has clearly got your back up to the point where you simply have to have the last word in the "conversation" and I sort of find it interesting, on a social level, what drives an individual to such an extreme reaction.

What's interesting is that you seem to be more interested in analyzing the responses you are getting from people than discussing the topic.  What is also amusing is that you claim to be short of time to provide examples to support your findings, but seem to have plenty of time at your disposal to discuss and analyze human behaviour.

It's almost as though I logged in and said: "This Lance chap doesn't know his a-hole from his f-stop", but I didn't. I declared that a lens was "not so hot".

No it's almost as if you said the Earth is flat and anyone who disagrees with me clearly has issues.

A lens.

Not your wife.

A lens.

So what you are suggesting is that you should be allowed to get away with making outlandish claims, that fly in the face of all evidence, so long as they are trivial?

Let it go. If I have made a mistake, then I shall be big enough to admit it. Please don't fill the thread up before I have the chance to.

OK.  So either you move on and stop being argumentative or apologize, and thank Lance for correcting you,  like a mature human being would do.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow