Re: no need
In reply to jjnik, May 25, 2013

jjnik wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

qianp2k wrote:

Let's check entire body details that would be much clearer

No need when the 100% crop tells the real truth

You can pickup whatever you like but real truth is pretty clear here.  Which one has more feather details, which one is sharper?  Despite my photo received less light, and despite I used much inferior lens, a prosumer zoom vs a pro prime.  Also if you check closely, what noises inside the dark shadow?  How much details smeared? 

- From the 22 MP 5D3:

-- hide signature --

All I can say is.... wow - I thought alternate realities were just science fiction...

Do you actually realize that ?

1) You used the best lit upper wing from your bird to compare to the wing in the shadow from my bird.  How about you show us the lower wing that is in shadow from your bird in 100%? I already see noises and red-color (banding) in your 50% cropped

2) You used 1/4000 shutter in your photo vs 1/1000 shutter in my photo.  Aka, isn't that a better technique as from a tripod at 1/4000?

3) Check birds' bodies that have similar lit, then the difference is pretty clear that my one has more feather details and obvious sharper.

So theory is one thing, and reality is another thing.

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
100New
fateNew
TrueNew
ThnxNew
OT:New
alsoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow