Waterproof Backpack For DSLR Camera (Canon T4i)

Started May 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Osvaldo Cristo
Senior MemberPosts: 2,084Gear list
Like?
Waterproof Backpack For DSLR Camera: Dryzone
In reply to Combat By Design, May 25, 2013

I have a Lowepro Dryzone 200 backpack. Its not so comfortable to use but it makes what it propose: in a cavern I submerged more than once into the water with it and all my equipment maintained dry.

Most complains I have listen is regarding to its zipper but if you follow the manufacturer recommendation to lubricate it and handle it carefully it fits its purpose sealing water from outside.

Additionally they have another model with same technology, the Rover. For my surprise they are currently available for purchase yet.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=dryzone&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search

I think I have had it for ten years but I used it only a few excursions, probably around five excursions with a total 15 days as usually I prefer other bags and I have made very few cavern excursion in the last years. No problems so far.

Regards,

-- hide signature --

O.Cristo - An Amateur Photographer
Opinions of men are almost as various as their faces - so many men so many minds. B. Franklin

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow