Why Canon made 1Dx best specification ... II

Started May 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
qianp2k
Forum ProPosts: 10,319Gear list
Like?
Re: *Sigh*
In reply to Great Bustard, May 24, 2013

Great Bustard wrote:

I'm a firm believer in free speech.  Peter is absolutely free to speak his mind, as tiring as it can be, on occasion.  That said, I don't have to read, or respond, so it's only tiring because I choose to read and respond.

Me too.  I strongly believe debates even heated should be allowed as long as nobody violates DPR rules.

If he can let go of his blind Canon loyalty,

Not true, that is ONLY your speculation.  I never deny Nikon DR advantage and D800 resolution advantage.  I only dispute that you do need better technique to fully leverage higher pixel density camera such as D800, not just I said but DPR review said as well.

and his uneducated fascination with 100% crops as a measure of the IQ of the displayed photo, then there is hope for him, as he seems otherwise cognitively capable.

Well, don't assume you're a photography authority.  There are too many self-claimed "experts" in DPR forums.  That's why we need discussions and debates.  Don't jump on conclusions.

That said, the purpose of my posts is not to educate him, but rather in hopes that others reading who might be enlightened by the resulting exchange.

Educate me?  What a joke!  Who are you, Ansel Adams II? So let's the debates continue...

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
100New
fateNew
TrueNew
ThnxNew
OT:New
alsoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow