I Will Not Shot in RAW

Started May 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
JJ Rodin
Contributing MemberPosts: 717
Like?
Re: RAW is not Future Proof...
In reply to brianj, May 24, 2013

brianj wrote:

The only thing I think will be useful to the future generations of non professional people is a print on paper.  Anything else will be discarded by future ignorant family members when you are gone unless you go to great lengths to train someone and pass the stock on to them.

Brian

You certainly have a point here, "stupid is as stupid does" and boy are we raising lots of uneducated stupid ppl in the US! (I am surprised some don't have to utter 'Left, Right, Left...' when they walk. While a select small % are quite clever & smart.

Most ppl do not even know what 'raw/DNG/NEF/CR2/etc' are, let alone what to do with them, but will they know what 'jpeg' is either !

Look at how many ppl have problems using a P&S as simple as they are and can be, so yes the future generations will know their drugs, fashion & the then 'facebook' but will not know raw or '1+1=2' !! And yet these idiots keep spewing babies, a whole other topic.

The future will be both wonderful and sad, fabulous digital pics will be lost forever!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
:)New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow