ScottRH
Senior MemberPosts: 1,625
Like?
Re: Did Nikon screw up?
In reply to SubPrime, May 24, 2013

SubPrime wrote:

jtan163 wrote:

Here's what you said:

That's not being pedantic. That is responding to the info I had at the time you made your statement.

Of course it's being pedantic because we all know that the D800 has those features. I brought up those features in the context of a low res sensor.  That was the discussion we were having and you know it.

So if I wasn't clear about it before, you now know what I was trying to communicate. I trust you'll put down the stick now and step away from the dead horse.

No, but they do move up from fromt eh entry level cameras they have and buy higher end cameras.

Some do, and small percentage.  I know about half a dozen people who bought their first Nikon DSLRs when I did 5 or 6 years ago, and they still use those those D80s and D200s.

So you ahve no evidence, apart from th eofrums to suggest that Nikon;s user base is eroding.

The high end is, not the entry level.

But the same forums show that Nikons entry level user base upgrade, and users from other brands come over etc etc etc.

No they don't. The number of Canon shooters appearing on the Nikon forums is insignificant compared to the number of Nikon shooters appearing on the Canon forums.

I suspect you know this, but hate to admit it.

This is all because Nikon has not replaced the D300s and D700.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow