My first wedding with OMD

Started May 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Y1981
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
Like?
Re: My first wedding with OMD
In reply to 69chevy, May 24, 2013

69chevy wrote:

First let me say that the pictures are very nice.

That being said, this is not a wedding.

Every shot is posed, most are at ISO 200, there is no ceremony, and the lighting was under your control.

Please show the actual wedding so those considering using this camera for weddings can see the ISO 6400 shots in the church, or at the reception.

You say there were few missed focus shots. How can you miss focus on a stationary couple?

Is there a shot of them walking down the aisle?

I believe you that they were getting married, but really in these shots, they are modeling.

If I were to show the OMD shooting sports, yet all of the shots were posed, could I say it was a sports camera?

It is a wedding, do not forget that weddings are different in different countries.

This day there was a ceremony but not in church, so I decided not to show that because it is not so beautiful IMO.

I never used ISO 6400 even on FF even in dark church, 6 of 15 photos are at ISO 200, so it is not the most, at least.

Why you decided that couple was stationary? Why you decided that they posed all this time?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow