Started May 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Richard the picture man
Senior MemberPosts: 2,851
Like?
Re: A few observations.
In reply to Shalom2006, May 24, 2013

Shalom2006 wrote:

I agree totally with you.

Slightly off topic, I used to be a radio ham & remember the guys who would spend thousands on equipment only to sell it six months later when they failed the tests required! I built some gear myself & listening on the bands to learn about the hobby and when I passed the tests spent a year improving my morse code and knowledge of shortwave before splashing out on 'real' gear.

Also I remember the so called 'experts' giving out duff info. It's funny, but hobbies attract all types of people

-

Best Regards
Steven
Chigwell, UK

Thank you Steven.

For most people photography is a hobby, in my opinion the best hobby ever. However, some people feel the need to turn it into something else that is more serious and complicated. Even sometimes to get angry about.  Heck, taking pictures is  paid work for me and I never see the need to get angry. In fact my work comes second to my family and is followed closely by my hobby - photography.

Ha ha, now here`s a thought, perhaps I should get out and have a life outside of cameras.  Perhaps I am just a bore. No, perish the thought.

-- hide signature --

Regards - Richard
Happy guy with a K5
N.B. All my Images, even the bad ones, are Protected by Copyright

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow