Any Lightroom 4 alternatives that cost less?

Started May 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
MisterBG
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,272
Like?
Re: PhotoDirector 4 Ultra..Problem Found
In reply to sanmaj, May 24, 2013

sanmaj wrote:

I found my problem with this program. It had to do with not indicating previous download of images in a sub-folder had not been indicated to be a sub-folder within a folder. Corrected same and now everything is working fine. It does represent a glitch of sorts because the program shouldn't just "freeze" up altogether because the user makes a "minor" mistake. Notified Photo Director company of same. I'll see what they say about it.

Other comments have been noted. Since I am now able to continue I'll let you know what I think. We will see.

Yes, this seems to be the same problem that I'm having, the program cannot find an image that I have already imported.

When you say you corrected it, what did you do? since nothing I have tried allows me to access the image, and I'm rapidly becoming bored with the program.
The image import process seems very slow and tedious, even compared to Lightroom, which they seem to be trying to copy.
I don't think I'll be purchasing after my trial period has run out.

-- hide signature --

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow