“Photo of the Week” – #3 (May 17 – May 23, 2013)

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ZorSy
Senior MemberPosts: 2,941Gear list
Like?
Re: “Photo of the Week” – #3 (May 17 – May 23, 2013)
In reply to RudyPohl, 11 months ago

RudyPohl wrote:

Hi guys:

I totally agree, time for some tweaking.... I'm all for it and I'm open to any and all suggestions... the main thing is that people are being encouraged to participate and are have fun taking and sharing photos.

So here's what we'll do...

1. I'll start Thread #4 tomorrow morning as per usual so that we keep the pattern and don't confuse eveybody.

2. We'll start a new discussion thread on "posting and voting" and hopefully a consensus will emerge within the next few days that will meet the most possible desires/needs of the participates. Then we'll implement the proposed changes right away

How does that sound?

Rudy

Could we have minor change about posting - reply to original tread BUT change the title by naming the photo.

This is for 2 reasons: people who reply/comment on the posted photo would be in reference to that photo only. One doesn't have to go through all posts hunting for pictures.

Secondly, it's much easier to remember the photo by the  title at time of voting - you don't have to go all over again through posted photos.

This is pretty much the same system as in "official" forum challenge.

cheers

ZorSy's gear list:ZorSy's gear list
Nikon D7100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YUANNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow