Clint Dunn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,243Gear list
Like?
Re: EX1 & 14mm takes on Canon 6D!
In reply to EricWN, May 23, 2013

EricWN wrote:

Clint Dunn wrote:

Lyle From Canada wrote:

Being the owner of  an xpro1 and a canon 6d i cant help but shake my head as topics like this.  Both cameras are excellent and have their strenghs and weanesses. Topics like this are simply nonsense.

-- hide signature --

Fuji x-pro1 with 14, 35 & 18-55, fuji x100 and WA adapter, fuji x10

Really Lyle???  Did it occur to you that not everyone has the luxury of owning an XPro AND a full frame  Canon??  For those who have to choose between the two cameras these comparisons are very useful.

For the record I own an XPro1 as well as a 5D2....

-- hide signature --

I disagree. These cameras are totally different animals with different strengths and often different target audiences.

Camera shops are the place where you can go and compare these things live and yourself.

I don't need to own both cameras to tell you that these threats are never any good advice unless you can clearly reproduce the results yourself. Besides, not everybody needs or wants to have both.

If you disagree...don't read the thread!  Pretty simple really.  Another thing, you already proved my point, 'not everybody needs or wants to have both' which is all the more reason to know how the image quality stacks up if you can only choose one!

-- hide signature --
 Clint Dunn's gear list:Clint Dunn's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-Pro1 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow