Started May 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mike Carroccio
Regular MemberPosts: 421Gear list
Like?
Lightroom Web Galleries
May 23, 2013

I do not have a web site. But I would like to post a Lightroom Web Gallery in a "shared" folder on my Google drive, then allow certain people to view it by giving them access to that folder.

I know that I can simply upload pics to a shared folder for people to see, but I want the "viewer" to see individual titles and captions currently in the metadata. I can do this with a Lightroom Web Gallery.

When I create a Web Gallery and save it to my PC hard drive, I can open the folder it creates and simply click on the "index" which is a "Chrome" icon, and the slide show starts. However, when I save that Lightroom Web Gallery to my Google drive, I can not start the slide show. When I open the folder and click on the same file that I did on my hard drive, it simply opens the index in a text viewer. I've In other words, it simply does not work.

I any ideas or alternatives?

Thanks

Mike Carroccio's gear list:Mike Carroccio's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow