ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
elliottnewcomb
Senior MemberPosts: 5,708Gear list
Like?
***** MINI CHALLENGE 303 ***** UNDER 6 MP SENSOR SHOTS *****
May 23, 2013

Who needs all these mp's

Let's see some 'low mp sensor' shots, new or old, any camera, to see what they can and/or have done. Please give camera model sensor mp and year it was introduced if you can. (quick search on net usually gives answer easily)

Crops are fine, if they started from under 6 mp sensor. Why 6? I don't know, I was thinking 5, but some cameras may not have offered 5, so I went up to 6.

Two examples I unearthed recently, both Minolta Dimage X, 2mp, 2002

Rules (general rules from past competitions):

1) Enter up to 3 photos from any camera taken at any time. Let us know about equipment, settings and processing if you like. A good title and perhaps a line or two about where and why (the story) of the image adds to our enjoyment.

2) The winner chooses the next mini challenge theme and selects the next winner and so on. . .

3) Please post your entries by replying to this original post rather than under someone else’s post - and change the subject line to the title(s) of your images or something like that to separate your picture posts from comments that someone may make about your post.

4) As usual, exhibition entries are welcome, if you have interesting images to share beyond your three entries, or should you feel you are not able to host the challenge in the event that you win. Please be sure to clearly state if entries are exhibition only.

5) All entrants should check the results of the challenge and be ready to jump in with the next competition if they are the winner.

6) PLEASE feel free to make as many comments as possible. This adds to the fun and keeps people coming back. Lets make this a record number of entries.

7) The contest starts now and ends next Thursday, May 30 at Noon, EST

-- hide signature --

Elliott

elliottnewcomb's gear list:elliottnewcomb's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S85 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Sony RX100
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow