What online stores sell inexpensive 17 x 22 inch frames.

Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
LDHflyguy
Junior MemberPosts: 32
Like?
Re: What online stores sell inexpensive 17 x 22 inch frames.
In reply to Hugowolf, 11 months ago

Hugowolf wrote:

LDHflyguy wrote:

I enjoy using my Epson 3800 to make 17 x 22 inch prints, which is the maximum size for the 3800.

I've decided to start displaying these pictures around the house on other than foam board.   To my dismay, I can't find any frames this size in local stores and I've only been able to find a couple websites that actually sell 17 x 22 frames; but, they seem rather pricey.

Does anyone have links to companies that sell basic 17 x 22 frames for under $30?

You do not have your location listed in your profile, so it is difficult to suggest a company not knowing where you are. As with all things internet, it is an international forum.

If you are in the US, then FrameDestination.com can do 17 x 22 inch in a 20 x 26 inch frame for $40, fame, matte, backboard, and glass.

However, if you are printing on 17 x 22 inch paper, then you need some border for matting, and 16 x 20 inches is a much more standard size.

You should also look at 17 x 25 inch paper. There are several papers available in this size. It is a better ratio for dSLR format cameras. And you can cut 17 inch rolls down to whatever length you want.

Brian A

Thanks for reminding me about the "location listed in your profile".

I think I've got that fixed.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow